10 Leadership Lessons I Wish I Learned In My 20's

Don’t worry, I am very well in my 20’s, but here’s a brilliant deck from Todd Wilms, Social Media Marketing at SAP, Author at Forbes, Content and Digital Marketing expert and a Social Media Speaker.

The collection of 10 Leadership Lessons is the culmination of his 20 years in leadership positions at some of the best known brands, like eBay/PayPal, Citrix Online, PeopleSoft, and agency GPJ.

It’s a brilliant deck that reiterates some essential principles, to guide you through your professional career. Do share your comments on it:


karanbhujbal

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment