The Tablet Economy

I love tablets. I think they are the coolest thing ever. I had seen something like this in a Hollywood movie7-8 years back and I was fascinated by it. Though touch screen smartphones came up long before tablets, somehow it this form factor that seems more cool and is indeed making more waves than any other gadget before [atleast in my life time].

Having said that, I have created a sort of beginners guide or a tablet understanding manual that will help viewers understand more about tablets, their ecosystem and their usage patterns. Please find the same below:



karanbhujbal

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment