Opening the Dell XPS 15z Suitcase

I’ve seldom done solo product stories but then I’ve made an exception because last evening I had immense fun playing around with the newly launched Dell XPS 15z. I’ve never seen a better packaged product before! Beautiful packaging; made me call this post ‘OPENING THE DELL XPS 15z SUITCASE’ rather than just an ‘unboxing’ because that’s how big and magnificent the packaging is! Look at it yourself:


Few pictures also below:


First Impressions
I haven’t done a review of the laptop for various reasons, but my first impressions of this product:
-       Great looks
-       Super Sound - Crystal clear and very loud [with no cracking whatsoever]
-       Backlit keypad – big thumbs up
-       Dell Stage UI – good value add

I may be too charmed by the unit right now, but the people around me had the same opinion too. Check out a first impression of someone else as well who saw the laptop with me in the video below:
[I’ve obviously made him repeat his comments for this video but they were indeed his comments]

For a complete overview of the laptop, watch this comprehensive video by Only Gizmos.

karanbhujbal

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment